There are more than 12 billion connected devices in the world—more smart “things” than people. We help our clients adopting IoT strategy and technology to rethink their products and services and redefine their relationships with customers, employees and partners.
we identify and study IoT business cases and put into place the technology to create entirely new business models and revenue streams, while reducing costs and boosting efficiency.
- Connecting the sensors, devices and machines in the physical world to the Internet creates multiple new digital opportunities for industries, including:
- Life Sciences firms remote monitoring of clinical trials and medical devices
- Retailers creating more personalized in-store shopping experiences
- Banks providing better offers and more engagement via tellers and ATMs
- Manufacturers predicting when equipment will need maintenance
- Logistics firms designing real-time visibility into location and condition of assets
- Restaurants reducing customer wait times with “just-in-time” meal preparation
- Insurers increasing revenue through asset monitoring
- Utilities doing real time grid assessment from devices sitting on the grid
Canus IT partners with our clients to identify IoT business cases and put into place the technology to create entirely new business models and revenue streams, while reducing costs and boosting efficiency.